EDF France, in an effort to redesign their digital strategy, they were looking to align all its digital efforts around a solid digital strategy that could gather all elements of the ecosystem to work together and put all departments to work in line with the same purpose.
To begin with that massive project, we did a deep Audit to determine all the functional elements of their ecosystem and the data available for optimisation.
Define and develop a digital strategy to optimize the relationship between the brand and the French population beyond "the electricity bill”, adding more value in the relation with them.
EDF (Electricité de France) is a big multinational on the energy sector. In the previous years they have grown a lot, as well as their online activity.
With the need of big companies to remain transparent and usefull for people, information becomes an essencial asset for them.
- Bad management and coordination of the different elements of the digital ecosystem
- No real value added to users by the different sites and blogs
- There was no way to control and optimise the content they were providing
I help in the Audit, research and definition of the elements of the Digital Strategy.
Through the digital posture "Sparking everyday progress" we propose proposed EDF to adopt a solid content strategy; from Inbound sites and blogs to the ones that already aggregate an audience around topics Keywords, Outbound.
From here, we created a digital content distribution system that helps to implement the strategy by diagnosing the content, data and customer journeys. Its elements are:
- Media Center: collects different content from EDF (videos, photos, text,…)
- Distributor: distributes the relevant content to defined modules based on the different points of contact
- Observatory: monitor, analyse and optimise streams of content
To assure a valuable experience, EDF will personalise the user experience depending on the different type of visitors (unknown, identified and authenticated), creating Personalisation is also made through context, history, control of preferences, connexions and recommendations, creating a more useful experience for users, which would help the brand to engage with them.